pgsql: Adjust total size in pg_basebackup progress report when reality

От Magnus Hagander
Тема pgsql: Adjust total size in pg_basebackup progress report when reality
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Adjust total size in pg_basebackup progress report when reality changes

When streaming including WAL, the size estimate will always be incorrect,
since we don't know how much WAL is included. To make sure the output doesn't
look completely unreasonable, this patch increases the total size whenever we
go past the estimate, to make sure we never go above 100%.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1bb69245ab234634013c543927e6fa76009622fa

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_basebackup/pg_basebackup.c |    9 +++++++++