pgAdmin III commit: Makes sure we set a size to the Size column

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Makes sure we set a size to the Size column
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Makes sure we set a size to the Size column

Without it, it's really difficult to read the contents of this specific
column. (We usually use the header size, and "Size" is pretty small,
which makes every cell of this column unreadable.

Branch
------
master

Details