pgsql: Add a bit of debug logging to backend_read_statsfile().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Add a bit of debug logging to backend_read_statsfile().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add a bit of debug logging to backend_read_statsfile().

This is in hopes of learning more about what causes "pgstat wait timeout"
warnings in the buildfarm.  This patch should probably be reverted once
we've learned what we can.  As coded, it will result in regression test
"failures" at half the delay that the existing code does, so I expect
to see a few more than before.

Branch
------
master