pgsql: There's a small window wherein a transaction is committed but no

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: There's a small window wherein a transaction is committed but no
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
There's a small window wherein a transaction is committed but not yet
on the finished list, and we shouldn't flag it as a potential conflict
if so. We can also skip adding a doomed transaction to the list of
possible conflicts because we know it won't commit.

Dan Ports and Kevin Grittner.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/bdaabb9b22caa71021754d3967b4032b194d9880

Modified Files
src/backend/storage/lmgr/predicate.c |    5 +++--