pgsql: Check the return code of pthread_create(). Otherwise we go into

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Check the return code of pthread_create(). Otherwise we go into
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Check the return code of pthread_create(). Otherwise we go into an infinite
loop if it fails, which is what what happened on my HP-UX box. (I think
the reason it failed on that box is a misconfiguration on my behalf, but
that's no reason to hang.)

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/336db7e3474508b46a0e6bdb013a8bee5aac9adf

Modified Files
src/test/thread/thread_test.c |   20 ++++++++++++++++++--