pgsql: Reset walsender ps title in the main loop

От Magnus Hagander
Тема pgsql: Reset walsender ps title in the main loop
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Reset walsender ps title in the main loop

When in streaming mode we can never get out, so it will never
be required, but after a base backup (or other operations)
we can get back to the loop, so the title needs to be cleared.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=b7ebda9d8c6f78b3bb31247531d0ef0e64b32a16

Modified Files
src/backend/replication/walsender.c |    2 ++