Re: Patch for automating partitions in PostgreSQL 8.4 Beta 2

От gj
Тема Re: Patch for automating partitions in PostgreSQL 8.4 Beta 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 at 13:52:08, Kedar Potdar wrote:

> I did a fresh checkout and applied patch and added files and it works at my
> end.
>
> Is there any problem with formatting of the file? May be some
> characters('\') missing in conversion?

For one, I think you should put it around in quotes, when you echo something out
- just in case.
Second, isn't there any better way to do it, than in shell script ?
Shouldn't that bit be called on make check, not on build (make).?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Multicolumn index corruption on 8.4 beta 2
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Re: dblink patches for comment]