Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?

От Mel Llaguno
Тема Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Bruce,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for taking some interest in this issue. We'd love to migrate to the latest PG
version,but this issue is currently preventing us from doing so.

Regardless of the DB used (base application schema _or_ restored DB with additional app data + base application
schema),seed information is present in all tests. I guess my question is this - why would having existing data change
thebind behavior at all? Is it possible that the way indexes are created has changed between 8.4 -> 9.x?

Thanks, M.

Mel Llaguno | Principal Engineer (Performance/Deployment)
Coverity | 800 6th Avenue S.W. | Suite 410 | Calgary, AB | Canada | T2P 3G3
mllaguno@coverity.com