Re: How to deal with almost recurring data?

От matthias@cmklein.de
Тема Re: How to deal with almost recurring data?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the answer.
If I go that way, though, I am afraid I will have very long query times.
And I have no idea how to handle large databases of that kind without
losing performance.

If I store the pattern - is there a way to still perform the query in the
database? Or do I have to do that in my software? (Matching the resultset
to the pattern)

Thanks

Matt