Re: concurrent IO in postgres?

От Ben Chobot
Тема Re: concurrent IO in postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Dec 23, 2010, at 11:58 AM, Andy wrote:

> Somewhat tangential to the current topics, I've heard that FusionIO uses internal cache and hence is not crash-safe,
andif the cache is turned off performance will take a big hit. Is that your experience?

It does use an internal cache, but it also has onboard battery power. The driver needs to put its house in order when
restartingafter an unclean shutdown, however, and that can take up to 30 minutes per card.

От: Ben
Сообщение: Re: encourging bitmap AND
От: John Cagle
Сообщение: Re: concurrent IO in postgres?