Re: BUG #1266: Improper unique constraint / MVCCactivitieswithin

От Aleksey Fedorchenko
Тема Re: BUG #1266: Improper unique constraint / MVCCactivitieswithin
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> And in current sources, functions 2 and 3 error with foreign key
> violations rather than unique constraint violations.  If the constraint
> was deferred you'd still get the unique violations, but we're still
> looking to see which error is correct in that case.

Does it mean that scripts that i sent you yesterday works fine and their results are proper (in mean of proper reaction
onimproper user activities) and different from described by me in first letter?

Its strange because i tuned SET CONSTRAINTS in different modes but it didn't take any effect - i still have same
results!

Did you apply any patches on your pgsql instance? Because i have 3 distribs (7.4.2/8.0.0b1/8.0.0b2) and all fails the
sameway.