Need Documentation(information) about PostgreSql's structure

От Nguyen Tran Quoc Vinh
Тема Need Documentation(information) about PostgreSql's structure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Help me, please. I need to add any funtions to PostgreSql's source v. 7.32. It is too hard for a newbie himself to
knowwhat each function does. I try to understand PostgreSql  structure through readme files, postgres tutorial and
commentariesin postgresql source but along time i can't understand postgresql structure.
------
  I need to grab sql queries sometimes: before parser, after parser, after optimizer, after rewriter (and before
exccuter).Besides, i need to work with views.
------
  I know it take a lot of time to explain all i need. Tell me, please, where i can find necessary information. Thank
youvery much.

Вложения