Re: stupid question about loading driver

От Richard Welty
Тема Re: stupid question about loading driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:19:58 -0800 Paul Stead <pstead@elementallogic.com> wrote:
> Hope this helps....it took me a day of pure frustration to figure this
> out!!
> The Java documentation is NOT clear about this little tidbit on using
> the -jar call.

quite. i have ca. $200 or $250 in java books on my desk, huge books that in
theory ought to cover just about everything, yet stuff like this is poorly
documented and hard to track down, either online or in the books. it's
quite aggravating.

i've chosen to use -cp instead of -jar per one of the other postings to
avoid the annoyance and potential non-portability of coding paths and jar
file names in the manifest.mf file.

thanks again,
  richard
--