Re : Re: [Fwd: Tcl Interface modifications (Was: Re: database shutdown with persistent client connections)]

От Gerhard Hintermayer
Тема Re : Re: [Fwd: Tcl Interface modifications (Was: Re: database shutdown with persistent client connections)]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2002 Aug 07 - 17:53
Brett Schwarz <brett_schwarz@yahoo.com>

>I think you send them to the patches list?? It might also be better to
>send this to the INTERFACES list.
>

>> I'd also like to see a TclObj-based implementation, and also support for Tcl8.4
>> (there are some incompatible API changes), *and* I'd even be willing to
>> implement some of these changes.
>> Any suggestions ?
>>

>I would definitely like to have your existing patch[*] in there, plus
>make it object based. I started looking at doing this, but got side
>tracked. I can help out if you need it...
>
>    --brett
>

>[*] I think PGAccess would benefit from this.

Gona send the patch tomorrow to the interfaces mailing list and will cc to you. Unfortunately subscription does not
workwith my web-mail and I don't have the patch in my hands right now.

Gerhard

--
Gerhard Hintermayer
http://www.inode.at/g.hintermayer