summary VIEW

От Gary Stainburn
Тема summary VIEW
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi all,

Taking that I have an aircraft seating table, as below,

How could I create a VIEW to replace the capacity table shown underneath?

create table matrix ( matrixaircraft character varying (4) references aircraft(aircraftid) not
null, matrixrow int4 not null, matrixseat character references seating(seatid), matrixwidth int4 not null, primary key
(matrixaircraft,matrixrow)

);

-- capacity should be a VIEW based on matrix
create table capacity ( capaircraft character varying (4) references aircraft(aircraftid) not null, capseat character
referencesseating(seatid) not null, capcount int4, primary key (capaircraft, capseat)

);

--
Gary Stainburn

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: