Re: [ADMIN] PHP ODBC conflict

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Re: [ADMIN] PHP ODBC conflict
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Saturday 02 March 2002 5:20 am, Zak Greant wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> I have not seen any responses yet.
>
> --zak

Hi Zak,

Sorry for the delay in responding but a small miracle has happened - I
escaped from work for a whole week (ignoring 3 phone calls).

The only response I've had to date suggested that it may be a PHP rather than
ODBC/Pgsql problem.

While I don't believe this to be the case, it's the only lead I have to date
so I will follow it up.
--
Gary Stainburn

Сообщение: Re: Problem with VB-DirectODBC selecting text-fields [EBEWE: Virus checked]
Сообщение: Re: Problem with VB-DirectODBC selecting