Re: pg_upgrade: "pg_ctl failed to start the new server"

От Evan D. Hoffman
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: "pg_ctl failed to start the new server"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually I found the solution right after I sent that email (of course):

https://wiki-bsse.ethz.ch/download/attachments/55283107/PostgreSQL_9_Maintenance_Backup_and_Recovery_final.docx

Has to do with the order in which shared libs are loaded when both 9.0 and 9.1 are installed.  Renaming the config file
asdescribed in that doc resolved it.