Re.:ODBC changes about parameter handling

От Johann Zuschlag
Тема Re.:ODBC changes about parameter handling
Дата
RE: ODBC changes about parameter handling
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I just started testing the driver 7.01.0004 with the patch of Hiroki Kataoka.

Works wonderful so far. I only found some funny behaviour:

1. When leaving my application it crashes with a page fault in one of it's dll's.
    Funny thing: If I switch on CommLog in the driver or tracing in the
    MS driver manager everything is fine. So there are no logs. :-)
    In case of the crash the backend reports:

    pg_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

    Any ideas?

2. When I switch on cursors (Use Declare/Fetch) and my application does a
    certain query my application crashes with a stack overflow in psqlODBC.
    I only get the address 0x00000FD. The debugger just asked for some
    assembler sources. So no I can't give any details on that.
    Without cursors everything works fine but slow of course.

    I can send some short logs if it helps. Hiroshi?

regards

Johann

Johann Zuschlag
zuschlag2@online.de