Re: Eliminating start error message: "unary operator

От Carlos Oliva
Тема Re: Eliminating start error message: "unary operator
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,
Thank you very much for your help.  In order to get the pg_ctl trace at
start up, I would appreciate it if you could advise me on how to modify
the postscrpt script.  The line in question in the script is:
su -l postgres -s /bin/sh -c "/usr/bin/pg_ctl  -D $PGDATA -p
/usr/bin/postmaster -o '-p ${PGPORT}' start  > /dev/null 2>&1" <
/dev/null

Should it be something like:
su -l postgres -s /bin/sh -c "/bin/sh -x /usr/bin/pg_ctl  -D $PGDATA -p
/usr/bin/postmaster -o '-p ${PGPORT}' start  > mylog 2>&1" < /dev/null

Thanks in advance for your response.