Re: [HACKERS] dumpall prob

От Patrick Welche
Тема Re: [HACKERS] dumpall prob
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Patrick Welche wrote:
> >
> > CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "ethernet_ip_key" on "ethernet"
> >   using btree ( "ip" "network_ops" );
> > was generated by dumpall.
>
> What version? If your example above is verbatim, then there seems to
> be a missing comma in the arguments to the USING clause; if you are
> using a recent/current version of pg_dump, then it is not likely
> fixed...

Oops - my fault. Obviously I pg_dump'd before installing the new one, so
it's the old one that had the "network_ops" problem.
Funnily enough I thought I would pg_dump with the new one and diff it
against the new, but

% pg_dumpall > db.out2
Connection to database 'List' failed.
pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
  before or while processing the request.

pg_dump failed on List, exiting

... investigating ...

Cheers,