Re: database driven user quotes

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: database driven user quotes
Дата
Список pgsql-www
The other side of that is, there should be a default one incase the
user has javascript disabled.  Then the javascript would replace the
innerHTML of the div that contains it with a random quote.  I can
provide code if needed.

Gavin

On Aug 17, 2005, at 7:13 PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Gavin M. Roy wrote:
>

>> Could use javascript to fill an array of quotes and randomly pic one.
>>

> That works ...
>

>> On Aug 17, 2005, at 12:56 PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>

>>> Ummm, how are you planning on handling the web servers, which are
>>> all static pages generated by the master site?

>>> ----
>>> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://
>>> www.hub.org)
>>> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy
>>> ICQ: 7615664
>>> ---------------------------(end of
>>> broadcast)---------------------------
>>> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend
>>>

>> Gavin M. Roy
>> 800 Pound Gorilla
>> gmr@ehpg.net
>>

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://
> www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
> 7615664

Gavin M. Roy
800 Pound Gorilla
gmr@ehpg.net

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: database driven user quotes
Сообщение: Re: database driven user quotes