Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working

От Zhihong Zhang
Тема Re: Indexing on JSONB field not working
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
That command yields nothing. If I use the tablename ‘assets’, it only returns stats on columns, nothing about indexes. The indexed field is in JSONB field ‘_doc’. This is the stats on the column,

select * from pg_stats where tablename='assets' and attname='_doc';
schemaname | tablename | attname | inherited | null_frac | avg_width | n_distinct | most_common_vals | most_common_freqs | histogram_bounds | correlation | most_common_elems | most_
common_elem_freqs | elem_count_histogram
public | assets | _doc | f | 0 | 18 | -1 | | | | | |

(1 row)

Let me know if you want any other information.

Zhihong