Re: SSL confirmation - (could not accept SSL connection:

От Andrew M
Тема Re: SSL confirmation - (could not accept SSL connection:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kris,
the information I base my statements on is from the mail-list:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org/msg10008.html

I can confirm that Jboss does not requested a keystore, and that it is
the driver which is having a problem with the format of the
certificate. I can confirm that server.key, server.crt, and root.crt
need to be placed in the root of data:

/usr/local/pgsql/data

If you remove any of those files from the directory , postgreSQl does
not startup. This is based on requesting ssl with -l.

The options left are to create an SSLv3 specific certificate, if that
can be done?? or build version 7.4.* of postgreSQL

Any ideas

regards

Andrew