Re: Christopher Browne

От Jonathan Katz
Тема Re: Christopher Browne
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Nov 4, 2020, at 6:29 PM, Steve Singer <steve@ssinger.info> wrote:
>

> It is with much sadness that I am letting the community know that Chris Browne passed away recently.
>
> Chris had been a long time community member and was active on various Postgresql mailing lists.  He was a member of
thefunds committee, the PgCon program committee and served on the board of the PostgreSQL Community Association of
Canada.Chris was a maintainer of the Slony replication system and worked on various PG related tools.

> I worked with Chris for over 10 years and anytime someone had a problem he would jump at the chance to help and
proposesolutions. He always had time to listen to your problem and offer ideas or explain how something worked.

I am deeply saddened by this news.

I was very lucky to work with Chris on some of the committees you mentioned. He was always generous, helpful, friendly
and,as you said, would be willing to listen and work with you on any problem.

> I will miss Chris

+1. We will certainly miss him. My sincerest condolences to his family.

Jonathan

От: "Lu, Chenyang"
Сообщение: ssl certification
От: Vasu Madhineni
Сообщение: precautions/prerequisites to take for specific table