Re: PostgreSQL GSSAPI Windows AD

От Jean-Philippe Chenel
Тема Re: PostgreSQL GSSAPI Windows AD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Tumasgiu Rossini,

When I do the ktpass command on Windows AD, I can see that there is no other AD account mapped, otherwise it will raise an exception (Failed to set property 'servicePrincipalName').

Here is the klist command:
root@SFADAPGDDF02:/# klist -k /etc/postgresql/postgres.keytab
KVNO Principal
---- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
   4 postgres/UBUNTU.ad.corp.com@AD.CORP.COM

Windows AD command:
PS C:\Users\Administrateur> get-aduser pgsql_ubuntu -properties msDS-KeyVersionNumber

DistinguishedName     : CN=pgsql_ubuntu,CN=Managed Service Accounts,DC=ad,DC=corp,DC=com
Enabled               : True
GivenName             : pgsql_ubuntu
msDS-KeyVersionNumber : 4
Name                  : pgsql_ubuntu
ObjectClass           : user
ObjectGUID            : dcaadc3c-2faf-44cf-a558-2a441cca690c
SamAccountName        : pgsql_ubuntu
SID                   : S-1-5-21-1388463811-2779960163-2428466526-1204
Surname               :
UserPrincipalName     : postgres/UBUNTU.ad.corp.com@AD.CORP.COM

If I look at the postgresql.log, I saw another kvno number. This one is matching the user trying to connect.

2023-05-26 18:30:08.576 UTC [4033] jp.chenel@template1 LOG:  accepting GSS security context failed
2023-05-26 18:30:08.576 UTC [4033] jp.chenel@template1 DETAIL:  Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: Request ticket server postgres/sfadapgddf02.ad.sygifcorp.com@AD.SYGIFCORP.COM not found in keytab (ticket kvno 3)

Like I said, if I make a new keytab, just changing "-pass postgres", connections will work again. How to change this password ! For security reason, I don't want to let this password.

With best regards,