No longer available installer for greater version then PostgreSQL 10

От Shashikanth Bhardwaj
Тема No longer available installer for greater version then PostgreSQL 10
Дата
Re: No longer available installer for greater version then PostgreSQL 10
Список pgsql-general

Hi Team,

I am facing some problem because of unavailability of PostgreSQL installer greater then 10 version of PostgreSQL in my case I need postgreSQL-14.0 version installer but unfortunately now not available.

Why we used the PostgreSQL -10 version to install the PostgreSQL with the installer :

  1. Easy to install
  2. Installed offline without any dependency
  3. Easy to configure the installation directory
  4. Less time taken to install

Why its been stopped provide the installer for the Linux and available for other operating systems ?

If it is no longer available then which will be the best option to install the postgres with above mentioned points ?

Can I create the installer for the PostgreSQL-14.0 version ?

Or can I get similar like installer for 14.0 of PostgreSQL ?

Regards,

Shashikanth