RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows Application Issues | PostgreSQL | REF # 48475607

От Haifang Wang (Centific Technologies Inc)
Тема RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows Application Issues | PostgreSQL | REF # 48475607
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Thomas,

What questions do you have? Could you please list them clearly so that Vishwa could help to answer?

NOTE: this email is plain text format, not easy to read. And also the previous email content usually is not included in
thelatest email, we only could see the most latest one.

Thanks!
Haifang