RE: [EXTERNAL] Calling stored procedures and functions

От Hanefi Onaldi
Тема RE: [EXTERNAL] Calling stored procedures and functions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Simon,

I think you need to read more on the differences between PostgreSQL functions and procedures. I suggest you use CALL to
executeyour procedure, instead of a SELECT.

You can also change the procedure into a function and that will also work.

The syntax is:
CALL proc(...)
or
SELECT func(...)