RE: database crash during pgbench run

От Greg Clough
Тема RE: database crash during pgbench run
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> > 2018-12-10 19:11:56 IST  23647  LOG:  received fast shutdown request
> > any idea what can cause it ?
>
>Something sent SIGINT to the postmaster.

My money is on the OoM (Out of Memory) killer.  The standard PDGD install on CentOS should disable that, but I'm not
surewhat OS you're on or how PostgreSQL was installed.

Greg Clough.

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended
recipient.Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject
toall waivers and other terms at the following link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on our offices worldwide.

Сообщение: Re: database crash during pgbench run
Сообщение: Re: database crash during pgbench run