Repo directory in RPM for CentOS 7.6 does not exist

От Burke, Carl D.
Тема Repo directory in RPM for CentOS 7.6 does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

I'm trying to install PostgreSQL on a CentOS 7 system. Following the directions on the web page, I 'yum install
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-7-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm'and then attempt
'yumlist postgresql*'. That gives me a 404 error for the repository:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-7.6-1-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error
404- Not Found
Looking in a browser, there is indeed no /rhel-7.6-1-x86_64 subdirectory in the repo, so the RPM provided at your site
isbroken. How should I proceed in order to install PostgreSQL?

--
Carl Burke
cburke@mitre.org