[HACKERS] Visual Studio 2017 Build Support

От Tanay Varma
Тема [HACKERS] Visual Studio 2017 Build Support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hello,

This is with respect to the original thread on “visual studio 2017 build support” created by Haribabu Kommi (kommi.haribabu@gmail.com).

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJrrPGcZpraBCe6fJ963kVzKdM7AWPTYmXJ=8neaP87Wed9qvA@mail.gmail.com

Firstly, I would like to thank Haribabu Kommi for authoring the patch.

I am posting a small update to the final patch submitted by Haribabu Kommi to also support the recent v15.3 Release of Visual Stuido 2017 which upgrades the VC tools to version 14.11.

It would be great if this patch could be accepted so that Postgres could be built using the latest VS tools.

I have attached a copy of the output of the regression tests to confirm that this patch works. (check.txt)

Thanks,

Tanay Varma

Вложения