RE: BUG #15340: FATAL ERROR: The application server could not becontacted.

От Igor Neyman
Тема RE: BUG #15340: FATAL ERROR: The application server could not becontacted.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
-----Original Message-----
From: PG Bug reporting form [mailto:noreply@postgresql.org]
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:13 PM
To: pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org
Cc: luanacrystinne@msn.com
Subject: BUG #15340: FATAL ERROR: The application server could not be contacted.

Bug reference:      15340
Logged by:          Luana Croft
Email address:      luanacrystinne@msn.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system:   Windows 10

Hi. Good afternoon.
So, when I try to open o PGADMIN4.3 always show me a pop up with this
message: "Fatal error. The application server could not be contacted."
After this upgrade my PGADMIN9.4 was working properly and I try to go back but now nothing work any more.
Can you please help me to fix this?

This is PgAdmin problem, not Postgres.
You should address your request to pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org

Regards,