RE: How to watch for schema changes

От Igor Neyman
Тема RE: How to watch for schema changes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Korot [mailto:ikorot01@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2018 8:29 AM
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: How to watch for schema changes

And executing LISTEN will also work for ODBC connection, right?

Thank you.

It's been years since we dealt with this problem, so the details are fuzzy.

All applications in the package we develop connect to PG using ODBC, but one app that's using LISTEN is connecting to
PGthrough native interface libpq.dll, ODBC didn't work for that purpose, at least at the time.

Regards,
Igor Neyman

Сообщение: Re: How to watch for schema changes
Сообщение: Re: How to watch for schema changes