Upgrading Postgresql from 11 to 12.4

От Harry Plendl
Тема Upgrading Postgresql from 11 to 12.4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

To whom it may concern,

I am in need of upgrading to the Postgresql database from 11 to 12.4 and don’t see any clear safe instructions for this beyond stating I must us the pg_dump and pg_restore command. Where do I do this? I am not shy at saying I am swimming in deeper water than I am trained for. I use pgAdmin4 to manage everything. That too needs to be upgraded to 5.3. Can anyone point me to a “how to” for people out of their league?

Respectfully,

Harry Plendl | GISP, GIS Solution Engineer

Office: 307-343-1148 | Cell:720-456-9417

hplendl@brierleyassociates.com

1482 Commerce Dr Unit T Laramie, WY 82070

www.brierleyassociates.com | LinkedIn | YouTube

This email message and any attachments must be treated as strictly confidential. Their contents are

intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) of the message. If you are not a designated

recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your email system.

Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by other than designated

recipients is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Вложения