RE: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?

От Stephen Froehlich
Тема RE: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?
Дата
Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Stephen ... that is indeed a better question ... where is the information on how PostgreSQL for Ubuntu is built?

--Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:34 PM
To: Stephen Froehlich <s.froehlich@cablelabs.com>
Cc: pgsql-novice@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?

Greetings,

* Stephen Froehlich (s.froehlich@cablelabs.com) wrote:
> I am compiling PG11 because I need SSL and LDAP support for security rules.  However, after compilation, I can't find
anydefault config files.  Are there particular directory flags to ./configure that are recommended for Ubuntu?

This doesn't make much sense- the packages in Ubuntu and from apt.postgresql.org are compiled with SSL and LDAP
support.

If you were to ask me how to configure PG for Ubuntu, I'd suggest you look at how the packages that are built for
Ubuntuare configured.

Thanks!

Stephen

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?
От: Bzzzz
Сообщение: Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?