Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?

От Stephen Froehlich
Тема Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?
Дата
Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-novice

I am compiling PG11 because I need SSL and LDAP support for security rules.  However, after compilation, I can’t find any default config files.  Are there particular directory flags to ./configure that are recommended for Ubuntu?

Should I install the library from the distribution and then recompile on top of that?

Thanks,

Stephen

Stephen Froehlich
Sr. Strategist, CableLabs®