Re: CYGWIN AND POSTGRESS

От Chris Faulkner
Тема Re: CYGWIN AND POSTGRESS
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
I for (another) one greatly value your efforts. I have installed postgres on
cygwin several times and I have never had any problems that I couldn't sort
out with a little reading and browsing. I do not consider the instructions
fragmented or hard to follow.

I found the postgresql-x.README in \cygwin\usr\doc\Cygwin had everything I
needed.

Thanks

Chris