Re: pg newbie stumped on sequences!

От Ben Joyce
Тема Re: pg newbie stumped on sequences!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmm, thanks for the suggestion Scott (et al)

I think it was a mix of errors, one being an old Sequqnce left over from
an earlier test with a similar name.  Dropping, creating, and then using
the INSERT described below appears to work.

Thanks ppl, will consider upgrading my PG and phpPgAdmin software.

Ta.

 .ben

Сообщение: Re: disk space usage enlarging despite vacuuming
Сообщение: Re: disk space usage enlarging despite vacuuming