Re: could not read transaction log directory ...?

От Michael Brusser
Тема Re: could not read transaction log directory ...?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I don't have much choice here - these are development and
test machines, few different platforms but all on NFS.
Testing is very intensive and Postgres takes up a lot of beating.
I think this is the first time we ran into this kind of problem.

I just want to thank everyone for help.
Mike.