Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages

От Andy Lester
Тема Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Mar 29, 2012, at 1:10 PM, Dave Page wrote:

The docs pages are rendered using the Django template here:

That's a start.  Thanks.

When I have questions about infrastructure, can I ask you for help, Dave?  Or should I keep posting stuff here to pgsql-docs?  I imagine it'll be pretty annoying having this list be our personal collaboration space.

xoa

Сообщение: Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages
Сообщение: Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages