Re: may I help with Perl?

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: may I help with Perl?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Jun 22, 2020, at 9:09 AM, Jim Woodworth <jimw54321@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have been programming Perl for over several years and would like to help if needed.  Will be looking through the
issuesfor anything that jumps out at me, but if there is something that someone is aware of that needs attention please
letme know.

Thanks for volunteering!

> If I am going about this the wrong way please let me know that too.

One of the easiest ways to contribute is to review patches already submitted in the commitfest application. See
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/

There may be patches in the list that have some perl component that you could review.  Even if the patch itself does
notcontain any perl code, you could always consider whether the patch would be improved with a TAP test, which is our
perlregression test system.  Testing of that kind might usefully expose flaws in the patch even if the TAP tests you
writeare themselves not accepted into the project.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: "Bossart, Nathan"
Сообщение: Re: Add support for INDEX_CLEANUP and TRUNCATE to vacuumdb
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Online checksums patch - once again