Re: Bricolage on Online Tonight

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: Bricolage on Online Tonight
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 12:12  PM, Robert Treat wrote:

> Perhaps I'm just a wee bit more geeky than the average joe*, but I
> thought the last show was pretty interesting, and I'd recommend to all
> listening to the show if you're up for some tech oriented
> entertainment.

Pity it wasn't too tech-oriented last night. Too much discussion of
hygiene. :-P

I think next time I'll coordinate with him to discuss some particular
feature of Bricolage, to try to stick to a topic and get some
information out to those who are interested in Bricolage.

Thanks for tuning in!

David

                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory@jabber.org