Re: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 382548694 in pg_toast_847386

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 382548694 in pg_toast_847386
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 28, 2011, at 9:46 AM, Michael Harris wrote:

> The main reason we have not gone down that path that after getting this error we do not have any confidence in the
integrityof the rest of the database after performing the restore - maybe there are many more tables with corruption in
them.
May be or may not be.

Did you find anything suspicious in pg_log?
Please share recovery.conf information.

> We are mainly concerned that our backups are valid. The fault does not seem to be present on the original database,
onlyafter restoring from the base backup + PITR.

Did you verify base backup (Restoring without PITR) ?

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
vibhor.kumar@enterprisedb.com
Blog:http://vibhork.blogspot.com

От: Michael Harris
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 382548694 in pg_toast_847386
От: Michael Harris
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 382548694 in pg_toast_847386