Re: Increase limit on max length of the password( pg versions < 14)

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Increase limit on max length of the password( pg versions < 14)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 18 Jul 2023, at 11:30, mahendrakar s <mahendrakarforpg@gmail.com> wrote:

> So we have two options:
> 1. Backport patch[1] to 11,12,13
> 2. Change ONLY the limit on the max length of the password(my patch attached).

We typically only backpatch bugfixes and not functional changes, and this seems
to fall in the latter category.

As the size of the JWT depends on the number of claims in it, are you able to
reduce the number of claims to stay under the limit as a workaround?

--
Daniel Gustafsson