Re: Re: One transaction by connection - commit subdetails without release master transaction?

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Re: One transaction by connection - commit subdetails without release master transaction?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 29 Feb 2012, at 20:44, Ben Chobot wrote:

>> As I see the PGSQL supports one transaction per connection. Is this
>> information ok?
>
> Yes, in postgres a connection can support only one transaction.

A small correction: a connection can support only one transaction _simultaneously_. You can serialise transactions on
oneconnection just fine.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.