RE: user creation time for audit

От Boyapalli, Kousal
Тема RE: user creation time for audit
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Team,

We are looking for the user creation date

Tried from both from pg admin and psql by using

select * from pg_catalog.pg_user  and /du,  /du+  we were able to get the users but is there  a way where we can get the creation date

Can any one please help/any suggestions

Thanks in Advance !

Freundliche Grüße/Kind regards

Kousal Boyapalli

Database Administrator

Kousal.Boyapalli.ext@uniper.energy

Assigned by,

F_OI5-D3 Support Cross Functions

Sales&Trading IT

Uniper

www.uniper.energy

Uniper IT GmbH, Holzstraße 6, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany; Sitz/Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht/District Court Düsseldorf HRB 78258;Geschäftsführung/Managing Directors: Damian Bunyan, Hans Pezold

Postanschrift/Postal address: Uniper IT GmbH,E.ON Platz 1, D-40479  Düsseldorf

Вложения