Logical Replication - Different Primary Key on Source Table and Destination Table

От Avi Weinberg
Тема Logical Replication - Different Primary Key on Source Table and Destination Table
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi

I use logical replication to copy data from many source tables to one destination table.  On destination table I would like to have primary key composed of the source site ID and row ID.  On the source table I only need the primary key to be the row ID since the site ID is always the same per site.  Is it permitted to have different primary key on source and destination tables?

Thanks

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.