Subscriber to Get Only Some of The Tables From Publisher

От Avi Weinberg
Тема Subscriber to Get Only Some of The Tables From Publisher
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a publisher with around 30 tables.  I have two types of subscribers.  Both types needs 25 "common" tables from the publisher plus 2-3 specific tables for each type of subscriber.

For maintenance and monitoring reasons it is better for me to have both subscribers point to the same publisher but "skip/ignore" 2-3 tables that are not needed for them.  If this is not possible, I will be forced to create 2 publishers.

Any idea hot to ignore tables from publisher?

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.