max_worker_processes - Check How Many Worker Processes are Currently Active

От Avi Weinberg
Тема max_worker_processes - Check How Many Worker Processes are Currently Active
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

Is it possible to check how many worker processes and logical replication workers are currently running   I would like to find out how close I'm to the max limit.

max_logical_replication_workers

max_worker_processes

Thanks

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.