RE: BUG #15536: ERROR: column "value " does not exist

От Togou, Hakim
Тема RE: BUG #15536: ERROR: column "value " does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Yes that is true, I work with Mendix so I needed  the + to make it quoted string. So for your understanding
this is the statement without Mendix related stuff.

Statement:
INSERT INTO assetmanagement$asset ("id","ticker","fullname")
    VALUES ('12345678910','test1','test2');

Regards,
Hakim